Currently available international opportunities include: Afghanistan: Reporting/Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Afghanistan: Women’s Political Participation Specialist, Afghanistan:Resident Program Director for Elections and Political Processes, Angola: Resident Program Manager – Legislative Strengthening, Azerbaijan: Resident Director, Belarus: Resident Director, Cambodia: Resident Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Central African Republic: Resident Director, Georgia: Parliamentary Trainer, Guinea: Resident Senior Program Manager, Iraq: Political Party Program Director, Iraq: Resident Program Manager, Political Party Training Specialist, Iraq: Resident Reporting/Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer, Jordan: Resident Program Manager, Kenya: Resident Senior Program Officer for Data Analysis and Elections, Nepal: Resident Director for Political Party Programs, Nepal: Resident Program Manager for Legislative Strengthening Programs, Niger: Resident Senior Program Manager, Nigeria: Resident Program Director for Elections, Nigeria: Resident Program Director for Governance Program, Pakistan:Resident Director, Rwanda: Resident Director, Serbia: Resident Program/Senior Program Officer, Sudan (Juba): Resident Director, Sudan: Resident Director of Operations, Sudan: Resident Program Manager, Sudan: Resident Program Officer, Yemen: Resident Governance Program Director.
Currently available DC-based opportunities include: Regional Administrative Assistant: Middle East and North Africa, Technology Officer (Web Projects): Technology, Temporary Regional Administrative Manager: Middle East and North Africa, Agreement Administrator: Program Coordination, Senior Agreement Administrator: Program Coordination, Director of Women’s Programs: Women’s Political Participation, Program Officer: Central and West Africa, Program Officer: Southern and East Africa, Senior Program Officer Governance, Senior Program Officer: Central and West Africa.
Currently available opportunities include: Visiting Scholar – Latin America and the Caribbean, Program Assistant Middle East and North Africa, Program Officer Middle East and North Africa, Web/Database Programmer.
Currently available international opportunities include: Kyrgyzstan: Program Director, Bangladesh: Chief of Party- Community Policing Program, MENA: New Media Specialist- International Executive Volunteer Program.
Currently available Rome-based opportunities include: Senior Legal Officer Environmental Law.
Currently available international opportunities include: Afghanistan: Monitoring, Reporting & Information Officer, Afghanistan: Gender Justice Adviser, Ethiopia: Program Officer, Ethiopia: Institutional and Program Management Expert.
Currently available DC-based opportunities include: Program Associate – Latin America and Haiti, Program Manager – Afghanistan CEPPS, Program Manager Jordan-Iraq, Program Officer, Program Officer – Haiti & Latin America, Program Officer-Sudan, Proposal Writer, .
Currently available international opportunities include: Civic Education Advisor-Afghanistan, Country Advisors for OCV-Iraq, Electoral Expert – Pakistan, Global Consultant Database, Information Communication and Technology Specialist-Sudan, Information Communication Technology Expert-OCV-Iraq, Media Public Outreach Consultant- Lebanon, M&E Evaluation Expert-OCV, OCV Senior Program Manager – Iraq, Operations/Logistics Expert-OCV-Iraq, Procedures and Training Expert-OCV-Iraq, Public Outreach Advisor-OCV-Iraq, Women’s Leadership Specialist – Cambodia.
Currently available international opportunities include: Afghanistan: Program Officer – ROL.
Currently available DC-based opportunities include: Administration Services Specialist, Facilities Assistant, Facility Manager, Audio Visual Manager, Contracting Assistant, Program Officer – CMCR, Program Officer – Grants, Program Officer – PPSO, Program Officer – Fellowship.
Program and Communications Associate, , Women’s Learning Partnership
The Program and Communications Associate is based at the WLP liaison office in Bethesda, Maryland (in the Washington DC metro area). Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with WLP’s partner organizations and assist with coordinating the implementation and evaluation of grassroots training workshops, and training of trainer institutes.
- Write reports to funders, board, and partners based on program results from the field.
- Assist with planning and implementing international conferences and meetings.
- Coordinate the production of culture-specific language editions of leadership training handbooks, multimedia materials, and other training tools, including working with writers, reviewers, translators, editors, graphic designers, and printers.
- Update and maintain website content, liaise with content contributors, authors, and editors and assist with coordinating the development of WLP’s multi-lingual websites.
- Maximize WLP’s online presence through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter; intensive outreach to web-based publications; and promotion on key gender and development websites and assist with the execution of innovative web-based campaigns for WLP’s human rights advocacy program.
- Assist the development of e-newsletters, listservs, webcasts, and video-conferencing among WLP partners and with maintaining mailing list database. Full details here.
Please email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in working at WLP to email@example.com with the subject line Program and Communications Associate. Also, please indicate your first day of availability in the letter.